Well you can trust us, and with our FREE Business Advisory Guide we will arm you with 18 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant BEFORE giving them access to your company's critical network operations and data.
If you are a business owner dealing with chronic computer problems - slowness, server going down, sudden crashes, viruses, error messages - or if you know you need to upgrade or expand your network but don't know who you can trust to do an honest job at a fair price, then I would urge you to get and read or FREE Business Advisory Guide BEFORE you start looking. Reality is, paying for poor or substandard support from your current IT person is more than just a drain on your pocketbook - it's a threat to your company's data, security, and operations that if compromised could cost you dearly in lost data, extended downtime, and ADDITIONAL repair costs.
The problem is, most business owners don't really know if their IT person is doing a good job. They don't know if they really ARE protected from viruses, hackers, and data loss and end up (unknowingly) paying for sub-standard support. How do we know? Because not a week goes buy where we don't get a '911 crisis call' from a business owner with a major technical disaster that COULD have been prevented.
"Hi, my name is Lyle Thomas, Owner of Computer-Techs. Because we see SO MANY poorly secured computer networks installed by amateur techs, I've decided to put together a mini "acid test" for business owners like you to determine whether or not their network really IS being supported properly."
If your technician does not score a "yes" on every point, you could be paying for substandard support AND be wide open to a very expensive, very frustrating computer disaster. Here are a FEW of the questions you should ask:
• Do they answer their phones "live" and respond to support issues within 1 hour or less?
• Do they have the ability to monitor your network 24-7-365 to make sure critical security settings, virus definitions, and security patches are up-to-date and protecting you from online criminals, viruses, and hackers? Do they provide you a weekly report to show that these updates have been done?
• Do they INSIST on monitoring an offsite as well as an onsite backup, or are they letting your rely on outdated tape backups?
• Do they INSIST on doing monthly test restores of your backups to make sure the data is not corrupt and can be restored in the event of a disaster? If they aren't doing that, how can you possibly know for SURE that you could be back up and running again in the event of a critical network disaster?
• Do they stand behind their work with a WRITTEN money-back guarantee? if not, why not?
• Can they provide you with multiple client references to validate that customers ARE happy with their services?
Get Your FREE REPORT here:
To receive the full report,
"18 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant BEFORE Giving Them Access To Your Network",
and to get even more helpful information on how to choose an honest, ethical, and competent computer consultant, fill out the form below and the report will be emailed to you shortly.
Or call us for fast, friendly support right now: